I recently sold all of my Pentax gear and moved to Fuji. I now shoot with a Fuji XH1 mirrorless camera and own three XF lenses – 16-55mm, 18-135mm, and 27mm. So why Fuji? Here are some of the main reasons that I made the switch …
- The quality & color of the images coming straight from the camera are outstanding
- The camera is mirrorless – lighter but with an advanced cropped sensor
- Fujifilm company has an aggressive business plan & wants to be very competitive
- Their quality standards are extremely high; factory videos are phenomenal
- The Lens line-up for X mount (XF) is superior – and always growing!
- There is a large community of Fuji enthusiasts around the world to engage with
- The XH1 has huge video capabilities (4K); a new format I want to explore
- The XH1 has IBIS (in body image stabilization); its simply fantastic!
With that background, I want to share my goals for the coming year in the next post …